TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Motorola is trying to make sure that its next flagship handset sets market on fire. The American giant, who made its position strong with Razr and Droid range, is now working hard to bring back past glory. GizBot had informed you that Motorola would be seen promoting Moto X, a mid end smartphone in the next few months. The phone will likely to hit markets later this year.
Moto X - Teaser
The first sign of Moto X recently emerged with an advertisement that apparently appeared in the leading dailies of USA. What has caught our attention so far is the way Motorola is promoting Moto X before the announcement. One of the ads says "The first smartphone that you design yourself." This could mean that Motorola now a part of Google wants to change the way consumer purchase smartphones.
Moto X Color Cases Leak
Back in April, it was said that Moto X would come in 20 different colors to choose from and the report also talked about ability to select the material of outer casing. Now a fresh report by nowhereelese.fr in regards to Moto X has hit the web which shows alleged rear back covers of Moto X in different colors including green, pink and purple.
If the leaked images are any indication, Moto X appears to be like Apple's forthcoming "iPhone Lite." It is said that there will be sixteen colors to choose from when the device gets official. Another report says that the phone will be customizable in reference to chose rear back panels and one can even change the look by opting for personalized engraving options.
While, it was believed that Motorola could offer a choice to customers by playing with hardware internals. It seems that it was just another rumor. Meanwhile, Moto X is expected to hit American market later this year. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.