TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Motorola is trying to make sure that its next flagship handset sets market on fire. The American giant, who made its position strong with Razr and Droid range, is now working hard to bring back past glory. GizBot had informed you that Motorola would be seen promoting Moto X, a mid end smartphone in the next few months. The phone will likely to hit markets later this year.
Moto X - Teaser
The first sign of Moto X recently emerged with an advertisement that apparently appeared in the leading dailies of USA. What has caught our attention so far is the way Motorola is promoting Moto X before the announcement. One of the ads says "The first smartphone that you design yourself." This could mean that Motorola now a part of Google wants to change the way consumer purchase smartphones.
Moto X Color Cases Leak
Back in April, it was said that Moto X would come in 20 different colors to choose from and the report also talked about ability to select the material of outer casing. Now a fresh report by nowhereelese.fr in regards to Moto X has hit the web which shows alleged rear back covers of Moto X in different colors including green, pink and purple.
If the leaked images are any indication, Moto X appears to be like Apple's forthcoming "iPhone Lite." It is said that there will be sixteen colors to choose from when the device gets official. Another report says that the phone will be customizable in reference to chose rear back panels and one can even change the look by opting for personalized engraving options.
While, it was believed that Motorola could offer a choice to customers by playing with hardware internals. It seems that it was just another rumor. Meanwhile, Moto X is expected to hit American market later this year. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.