- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Motorola announce Android new Moto XT535 smartphone coming soon
Motorola MOTO XT535 will be launched in February. The hand set looks a lot like Motorola Defy Mini but a bit larger. The phone has a very rugged and compact design and also sports an amazing list of specs.
Features and specification of Motorola Moto XT535
Qualcomm A processor
LCD (touch enabled)
480 x 854 pixels
.3 mega pixel front facing camera
Yes, multiple audio and video formats
Social Networking applications
Micro SD, TransFlash
58 mm x 115 mm x 11.9 mm
The phone has a simple mono block design with straight edges and curved corners. There are touch sensitive controls at the bottom of the large screen. The phone has good ergonomics and is very easy to hold it in your hands.
The phone is GSM enabled and supports many different GSM frequencies including GSM and UMTS frequencies. The display is comparatively wide and has good clarity. The screen has multi touch capabilities and is the main positioning device. The screen packs in enough clarity so that you can enjoy videos and pictures in it.
The phone has 512MB of RAM and is powered by a Qualcomm processor. This makes it a sufficiently powerful processing device. There is enough memory in the phone for all your contacts and messages. For all the additional data that you may want to save like audio and video files, a card slot is provided.
The card slot supports most common types of memory cards and you can choose one according to your memory requirements. Different connectivity options can be used for the transfer of files. The USB 2.0 version in it can be used for wired transfer of data and is capable of speeds of up to 480MB/second. Wireless data transfer options include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
This phone is expected to hit the market by the beginning of February. As for now the price tag of Motorola Moto XT535 is not known but can be expected to be in the price range of mid-level mobile phones.