TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Looks like a smartphone revolutions is about to break out as Motorola has recently announced its Project Ara which will enable the handset to be customized according to the likes of an individual.
The idea behind coming up with such kind of technology is allow third parties to offer modular parts of a smartphone and at the same time increase the speed of innovation and decrease the time it takes to develop a device. The handset can be assembled according to the users' requirement. Thus Project Ara would allow smartphone buyers to decide what they actually want their smartphone to do, what it looks like and how much it will cost.
Moreover, the idea is similar to that of Phonebloks that we have seen previously. But the customization features of the Motorola Moto X could also be called as the inspiration to this project.
PhoneArena reports say that in the coming weeks the company will release an MDK (Module Developer's Kit) and third party developers will begin creating the modules or parts.
Moreover, Motorola has also asked its fans to share ideas. They can sign up to be an Ara Scout and get the opportunity to share ideas on the project, using an app available for iOS and Android phones.