TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
The Motorola Blade smartphone is reportedly on the cards. This smartphone will run on the android OS. One feature is going to be it's battery backup. Experts state that due to it's sleek design, this phone is on the top of the sleek mobile phones in India.
A Chinese mobile forum called Mfunz has carried the image of the reported Motorola Blade. The Blade is expected to be feature-filled to the core & is expected to be a big hit just like it's predecessor. Some of it's expected features & specifications are:
- 13 Mega Pixel HD camera
- 3300 mAh battery which provides high battery backup
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- Capacitive Touchscreen interface
- Sleek design which makes it attractive
- Image sensor incorporated
The above are more or less expected to be incorporated within the smartphone. There might be slight last minute alterations by Motorola. But there is going to be no compromise on the feature-filled nature of the phone. The body is going to be made of Kevlar plastic, say sources.
These are the details that are available at this instant. Keep reading Gizbot.com for more exclusive coverage of the Motorola Blade.