TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Motorola which considered as an emerging player in the manufacturing of consumer electronic products has started sending e-mails about soak test to the users who make use of Motorola Droid 3. The news mainly relies on the context that the device is underrated compared to Motorola Droid Razr Maxx.
Some of the key features of Motorola Droid 3 include;
- The presence of a dual-core 1GHz processor that arrives with improved performance
- Screen display size of 4 inches qHD display that makes use of superior display resolution
- The device also arrives with a 512 MB RAM storage capacity
- QWERTY keyboard functionality that provides smoother typing experience for the users
All these features make the device one of the solid handset from a manufacturer like Motorola. But with certain bug fixes being reported for this product, the company in turn decided to have a soak test by means of which they expect to release updated software free of bugs.
If the user is making use of a Motorola Droid 3, then it has to be noted that the Motorola Feedback network is waiting and looking out for those users. The main reason behind it is that the manufacturer is looking out for placing the handset through a soak test and they are in need of units from the volunteers.
Motorola is doing the soak test for getting the updates about the service towards a limited number of handsets so that the company can monitor the stability of the software. This makes it easier for the company to understand and update the specific issues instead of going for a complete update.
For the user to take part in the soak test, it is mandatory that they should have received the invitation by means of e-mail from the feedback network. And it is also mandatory that the users must be a member of the Motorola Owner’s Forum. The window for the invitation might get close anytime and it also has to be noted that the users will have to be patient after the submission of the enrollment survey. The soak test and everything regarding it will be confidential.
Users can expect Motorola coming out with a software update after taking in to consideration the soak test. And users can expect a number of bug fixes that will in turn improve the quality of the mobile phone. Let us hope that the soak test for Motorola Droid 3 will bring out the best results with the potential software update of Motorola Droid 3.