TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
The most anticipated smartphone has at last decided to come out of the hood. Yes, the rumor is Motorola Droid 4 which was in news from past few months has finally got a launch date.
According to the rumor, it is expected that the gadget will be launched on 9th of this month. As we know the smartphone was expected to release by December previous year but later on, due to some technical issues the launch was postponed by the company. Afterwards the gadget showed itself in the CES earlier this year.
However, there are no official announcement made by the authorities and the launch date is just a rumor. Moreover the price tag of the phone is also not yet declared so it seems very early to make a guess on the price of the phone.
Yes, Motorola Droid 4 will be featuring android operating system of version 2.3 gingerbread. The operating system will be supported with Dual-core processor which is of 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9.
Other outstanding feature is the 8 mega pixel camera. It is expected that the camera will provide far above the ground photography experience for the users as it is enhanced with all additional features in the camera. The camera is enhanced with Geo tagging and image stabilization. For video chatting and conferencing, there is 1.3 mega pixel front camera.