TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Motorola has revealed some of the specs regarding its latest smartphone dubbed as Droid Razr HD. It will sport a qHD display having a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The key features which are expected to be included in the new innovation of Motorola include:
- 1.14mm focal length
- 1836 image length
- 3264 image width
- 4:3 aspect ratio
- 720p display
- 8 MP rear facing camera
- Android 4.0.3 ICS
- Auto light source
- Auto mode flash
- Auto White balance
- Camera focal length of 5mm
- Digital zoom ratio of 1.0
- F/2.4 aperture camera
- Front facing camera
- HD display touchscreen display
- Interoperability offset of 366
- LTE connectivity
- Maximum aperture of 2.526
- Picasa software
- sRGB colour space
- Top left orientation
- X-resolution of 72.0
- Y-resolution of 72.0
The camera features of Droid Razr HD have also been leaked. According to the sources, the camera will have an aperture of f/2.4 and focal length of 5mm. Moreover, it is expected to feature a 13MP rear camera. In addition to this high resolution main camera there would also be a front facing camera which is provided to facilitate users with video call and video chat.
Another highlighting feature which may please the Motorola admirers is its Android 4.0.3 ICS running platform. The company has not unveiled much about its CPU, GPU and chipset. However, it is expected that Droid Razr HD will house a powerful processor which will allow users to enjoy superior performance along with multi core processing.
Coming to its connectivity features, one can look forward for Bluetooth, GPRS, Edge, 3G, WLAN, USB and GPS facility. It will also offer Geotagging and A-GPS support.
Talking about the multimedia traits, it will support multi format audio and video player, stereo FM radio, speakers, 3.5mm audio jack in addition to the preloaded games. It will also provide a facility for the users to download their favourite games on to the handset. Yet another notable feature is its access support to Google Play Store from where numerous paid and free applications can be downloaded.
However the customers have to wait a little more to know detailed specs of this new smartphone from Motorola. Also, the accurate price details are not yet known. There is also an uncertainty regarding when this qHD display handset will reach the customers and whether it will be launched in all markets worldwide or not. It is expected that Droid Razr HD would be launched first in US on Verizon and latter will hit rest of the mobile markets.