TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Motorola has revealed some of the specs regarding its latest smartphone dubbed as Droid Razr HD. It will sport a qHD display having a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The key features which are expected to be included in the new innovation of Motorola include:
- 1.14mm focal length
- 1836 image length
- 3264 image width
- 4:3 aspect ratio
- 720p display
- 8 MP rear facing camera
- Android 4.0.3 ICS
- Auto light source
- Auto mode flash
- Auto White balance
- Camera focal length of 5mm
- Digital zoom ratio of 1.0
- F/2.4 aperture camera
- Front facing camera
- HD display touchscreen display
- Interoperability offset of 366
- LTE connectivity
- Maximum aperture of 2.526
- Picasa software
- sRGB colour space
- Top left orientation
- X-resolution of 72.0
- Y-resolution of 72.0
The camera features of Droid Razr HD have also been leaked. According to the sources, the camera will have an aperture of f/2.4 and focal length of 5mm. Moreover, it is expected to feature a 13MP rear camera. In addition to this high resolution main camera there would also be a front facing camera which is provided to facilitate users with video call and video chat.
Another highlighting feature which may please the Motorola admirers is its Android 4.0.3 ICS running platform. The company has not unveiled much about its CPU, GPU and chipset. However, it is expected that Droid Razr HD will house a powerful processor which will allow users to enjoy superior performance along with multi core processing.
Coming to its connectivity features, one can look forward for Bluetooth, GPRS, Edge, 3G, WLAN, USB and GPS facility. It will also offer Geotagging and A-GPS support.
Talking about the multimedia traits, it will support multi format audio and video player, stereo FM radio, speakers, 3.5mm audio jack in addition to the preloaded games. It will also provide a facility for the users to download their favourite games on to the handset. Yet another notable feature is its access support to Google Play Store from where numerous paid and free applications can be downloaded.
However the customers have to wait a little more to know detailed specs of this new smartphone from Motorola. Also, the accurate price details are not yet known. There is also an uncertainty regarding when this qHD display handset will reach the customers and whether it will be launched in all markets worldwide or not. It is expected that Droid Razr HD would be launched first in US on Verizon and latter will hit rest of the mobile markets.