- Lifestyle Dia Mirza's Lovely Summer Dresses Will Make You Want To Go Shopping Right Now
- Sports WWE’s Paul Heyman takes on Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh following his tweet with Hardik Pandya
- Automobiles Mahindra Announces Price Hike Of Up Rs 36,000 Across It’s Portfolio
- Movies Yash's Mother Finally Gets Out Of The Rent House Issue; High Court Dismisses FIR Against Her
- News 'Credible evidence' linking Saudi crown prince to Khashoggi murder
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Motorola Gleam+, a basic but stylish phone
Motorola Gleam+ is the new arrival from the leading manufacturers of reliable electronic devices, Motorola. It’s basically a stylishly designed handset that features a load of surprises. The fancy LED matrix display screen is something worth mentioning and the handset is a success in displaying in there it’s impressive and eye catching notification pop ups and similar other alerts.
It has a 2.8” WQVGA main display with some standard resolution quality, and a 2MP camera on its rear. Utilities like an FM Radio and multi format music player can also be found here. In addition to a supported on board memory, the overall memory of the unit can be expanded up to an amusing 16 GB by using a microSD card in the slot provided.
Caller groups, Multiple numbers per contact
512 MB RAM
expandable to 16 GB
Multi-formats, standard features like audio jack and Loud Speaker
Max of 4.81 hours
4.21 x 2.07 x 0.53 (107 x 52.5 x 13.5 mm)
3.70 oz (105 g)
Motorola Gleam+ with its stylish design is sure to make it great at the sales charts. However, some of the flaws in the handset if asked can be listed starting with its lack of a GPS system which is now commonly made available in similar category mobile phones too. That feature has its demands out there. The camera provided is comparatively a resolution one. 2 Mega pixels are too low in a world where the minimum is now found to be at least a 3 even in the not so popular brands.
The camera again has its disadvantage with its inability to offer an auto focus facility. In short, the camera area isn’t something that Motorola Gleam+ can be proud of. Clicks with the provided camera device are not that impressive with the camera lacking an ambient light sensor which usually gives automated adjustments of screen brightness.
The price however will be budget friendly according to the manufacturers. The phone will soon hit in all the leading stores.