- 1 hr ago Best 8GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs. 30,000
- 5 hrs ago Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi CC9 Confirmed To Feature 48MP Rear, 32MP Selfie Cameras
- News Despite Modi's scathing remarks, Congress says PM used ‘evading tactics’
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Motorola i412: Time reliable features of a basic camera handset
Motorola could be found inventing new and advanced strategies from time to time, once they find it’s not enough what they are making out of the market available to them. This has often helped them to achieve what others have failed to.
The company has its high end gadgets running all over the world and soon before they realised that it is not satisfactory it was already a bit late. But that belongs to the past and present day situations for the giant manufacturers of reliable and performance oriented electronics and a communication gadget appears so good, so far.
Not running behind the androids, Motorola has changed the plans by turning to its non android and middle range handsets. Motorola has already announced its new handset model that comes under that category and the specifications are already out. The phone which is named Motorola i412 comes with no bigger features but the nostalgic and all time reliable features of a basic camera handset.
Super AMOLED capacitive Touch Screen
128 x 160 Pixels Screen Resolution, 1.79 inch 64K TFT colour display
Caller groups, Multiple numbers per contact, Picture ID, Ring ID
MP3, WAV, 3.5mm jack, Loud Speaker
1130 mAH Li-ion Battery
Up to 4 Days
Up to 3.4 Hours
96.5 mm x 49 mm x 20 mm
XHTML, WAP 2.0
The handset has some surprising features like push to talk, voice dialling etc. The phone can be used for low scale internet applications with the help of its XHTML WAP 2.0 included browser. The handset will definitely satisfy the needs of a customer who wish to have an affordable regular use average mobile handset with its uninterrupted talk time and standby hour specifications.
The handset can be expected to hit the stores very soon and it has been anticipated since its official announcement. The price details are not yet available but Motorola guarantees it to be extremely affordable and highly reliable at the same time.