TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Motorola introduced their i940 model back in January. This android phone has got some very good media attention in the last couple of months and it has some nice array of specs and features.
[superchart id=5 posts=18935]
The phone has a candy bar form factor and has a very stylish design to it. There are touch sensitive buttons along with physical call buttons in the front. Grid like texturing is given in the sides and this helps to get a good hold of the phone. The phone is sufficiently compact and does not weigh much either.
The screen is of 3.5 inches and packs in a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. There is a single main camera provided in the device and its resolution is 5 mega pixels. LED flash is also provided to enhance the image quality.
The internal memory capacity of the phone is about 512 MB and there is also 256 MB of RAM provided. For further storage there is an external card slot that supports micro SD, micro SDHC and Trans Flash memory cards. The connectivity options in the phone include USB along with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The Bluetooth is of version 2.1and has enhanced data rate capabilities along with A2DP connectivity.
Motorola i940 price tag in India is not yet known.