TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Motorola introduced their i940 model back in January. This android phone has got some very good media attention in the last couple of months and it has some nice array of specs and features.
[superchart id=5 posts=18935]
The phone has a candy bar form factor and has a very stylish design to it. There are touch sensitive buttons along with physical call buttons in the front. Grid like texturing is given in the sides and this helps to get a good hold of the phone. The phone is sufficiently compact and does not weigh much either.
The screen is of 3.5 inches and packs in a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. There is a single main camera provided in the device and its resolution is 5 mega pixels. LED flash is also provided to enhance the image quality.
The internal memory capacity of the phone is about 512 MB and there is also 256 MB of RAM provided. For further storage there is an external card slot that supports micro SD, micro SDHC and Trans Flash memory cards. The connectivity options in the phone include USB along with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The Bluetooth is of version 2.1and has enhanced data rate capabilities along with A2DP connectivity.
Motorola i940 price tag in India is not yet known.