TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Motorola To Launch 6.3 Inch Phablet in Q3 2014 [Report]
Google selling Motorola Mobility to China's Lenovo group left many shocked. With the passing time, Motorola emerged as a winner with the success of the Moto X and Moto G.
In fact, the Motorola Moto G went on to become a huge hit particularly in India due to its affordable pricing.
Now, once again Motorola is rumored to bring a new smartphone in the market. Apparently, the company is working on a 6.3-inch smartphone, dubbed the Motorola XPlay.
If latest rumors are to be believed, Motorola could announce its 6.3-inch handset in the third quarter of 2014.
This is not first time when we have heard about Motorola producing a large screen phone.
Previous reports in the past had suggested that Motorola would launch reveal a 6.3-inch handset Xplay smartphone after the Moto X.
However, due to unknown reasons the company has been forced to push back the release date.
Now all of a sudden, Motorola's purported handset is yet again making news. According to the same source that previously provided details around the Moto X and Moto G, is now claiming that the Motorola Xplay phablet release date has been finalized.
However, the name Xplay is not mentioned anymore, nor is the exact display size of the device, so no one is sure whether the forthcoming would feature a 6.3-inch display.
It is widely assumed that Motorola's upcoming 6.3-inch smartphone will be launched under different name. Thus the leaked information might not be true. We will not know until information about the Xplay is officially released from Motorola themselves.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!