TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Along with the new Moto G, Moto X and Moto 360 smartwatch, Motorola has also launched its unique piece of accessory - the Moto Hint. This is probably the most unique and the smallest Bluetooth headset that one can buy from the market. Moreover, this can also mark the beginning of the nano-sized audio accessory as well.
Moreover, you can call the Moto Hint as an earbud with audio and Bluetooth support. What is even cool about the new device from Motorola is that it also allows users to access all the important content by simple voice commands.
In the US, the new accessory is priced at $149.99 which translates to about Rs. 9,061 in Indian currency. The wireless earbud is also capable of operating the phone via voice commands. Thus, users can make and receive calls, dictate and send messages, send voice commands to your smartphone and get notifications as well with the headphone. It can even provide turn-by-turn navigation directions all without touching or looking at your phone.
Although the Moto Hint is built to be more compatible with Moto X smartphone, it does work with any other smartphones as well. The Moto X is quite enabled with advanced voice command feature, the new Moto Hint would be the perfect accessory to the phone.
It is quite capable of also making hands free calling because the device is capable of suataining the connectivity range of up to 50 feet from the paired device.
If you can see from the images, the Moto Hint is a tiny and light ear piece that fits comfortably in the ear.
As far as the availability of the device is concerned than it will be available later this fall in six different color variants and patterns like white, metallic silver and black along with fabric, leather and wood.