TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch Tipped To Feature OLED Display and Wireless Charging
There is a lot of talk about the Moto 360. Projections or promises, everybody seems to be swayed by Motorola's latest smartwatch.
Following its formal launch, leaked reports have suggested that the Moto 360 will come with a battery saving OLED display and wireless charging capability.
In a recent Hangout interview, Motorola talked about the design, and even hinted at great battery life but the company skipped to answer when asked to reveal how users would be able to charge the battery.
Even though Motorola categorically declined to reveal more about a secret batter-charging mechanism , but today a leakster on Weibo ( via GForGames) has claimed that the Moto 360 will indeed use "magnetic induction wireless charging".
What's more, the device will have an OLED display protected by Sapphire Glass. However, it is not clear whether the Moto 360 would use inductive wireless charging.
The OLED display panel, which offers better power management, will surely enhance Moto 360's battery life. On the other hand, the wireless charging makes sense, as far as wearable computing devices are concerned.
The Motorola Moto 360 will run Google's latest Android Wear OS--made specifically for latest wearable tech.
Currently, there is no word on a Motorola Moto 360 release date or pricing. The device is expected to hit the US market this summer.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dnerqDWwVgg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>