- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Motorola Moto G Ferrari Edition With Kevlar Back Cover Goes Official in Mexico
Motorola's Moto G, which was launched in India earlier this year, quickly became one of the best selling handsets in the company's history. But the success of the Motorola Moto G is not restricted to Indian market; Mexico is yet another nation where the device sold out in large numbers.
Just a day back, Motorola introduced its cheapest Android KitKat powered handset, Moto E in select global markets, alongside the Moto G LTE. Now, today, the company revealed a new Moto G Ferrari edition in Mexico.
As expected the phone could be limited to Mexican market, at least for the time being. Motorola will sell the Moto G Ferrari edition in Mexico starting June at a price point of 4,999 pesos (about Rs. 23,111 approximately. The company hasn't stated whether the device will be made available in other parts of the world.
There had been rumors about the Moto G Ferrari edition for quite some time. Finally, Motorola has managed to showcase the device in a press event held in Mexico. The phone, Motorola Moto G Ferrari edition, will be more expensive than both the original Moto G and Moto G LTE. The device has been crafted using Kevlar back cover- a material synonymous with Motorola's Droid range of handsets launched in association with Verizon over the years. Ferrari logo has been placed on the rear and front side of the phone.
Furthermore, the company says those who will get this special edition handset would be entitled to get exclusive Ferrari content and accessories, alongside the release. Motorola, though, didn't say if the accessories/content will be sold as part of a bundle.
Talking about the specs, the Moto G Ferrari Edition is still a regular Android Kitkat phone with an above average internal hardware. It comes with a 4.5-inch 720HD display, a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB of internal memory, 16GB of on-board memory, a 5MP rear-facing camera, and a microSD card slot.
In a blog post, Motorola Mexico stated "For fans of sports cars or people looking for a touch of exclusivity, soon also offer the Moto G Ferrari Edition, which includes the iconic Ferrari logo on the cover, exclusive content and special accessories Ferrari. Moto G Ferrari Edition comes with 16 GB of internal memory, the latest version of Android, and a durable Kevlar cover, all for $ 4.999 pesos without contract."
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!