TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Motorola's forthcoming affordable version of "Moto X" has made an appearance ahead of its debut on November 13. The phone is rumored to be launched globally, including India, America and Europe. Reportedly, Motorola will unveil the device in London on November 13.
The Moto G, is a budget iteration of premium build-Moto X. The Moto X was launched in select countries, but it seems that the Google owned company will try to bring back past glory with the Moto G.
Today, the Moto G has made a rare appearance in an alleged press shot leak. As usual, the press shot went viral, thanks to twitter sensation @evleaks. The leaked picture shows the upcoming Motorola phone will be available in White, Pink, Green and Blue.
The Moto G, as per the leaked picture, has Verizon branded logo. The phone is apparently coming to U.K as well. The device was first leaked by U.K based retailer according to some promotional card. The Moto G would be priced around £135, which translates to roughly Rs.13,500 in Indian Rupees.
The Moto G will be a lower cost version of Moto X. The upcoming Motorola phone is expected to land in the Indian handset market. The handset is said to have a 4.5-inch HD display at 329ppi. It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The camera will be of a 5-megapixel and a 1.3-mega pixel front facing camera.
The internal memory will stand at 8GB with no update whether it's expandable via a memory card or not. Other highlighted expectd features include: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G LTE and 1950mAh battery. There is a possibility to see the Moto G running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean from day one.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!