TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Speculation is growing about Motorola's new mid-range handset, the Moto G2. Over the past few days' rumors have been running crazy regarding the successor to the Moto G - one among the best selling handsets we've ever seen from the house of Motorola.
Details on the upcoming smartphone are rather slim at this point, as the company hasn't given any hint so far. The new improved Moto G, aka Moto G2 is coming soon; we're not sure exactly when or what it is going to look like, but it's definitely on its way.
While the folks over at Motorola would like to stay mum on the details, but all thanks to a latest leak - the next-gen Moto G has been revealed sort of. It is learnt that the upcoming handset has been spotted at GXBench, bearing a model number XT1063.
Let's take a look at five (5) main rumored features which are expected to come in Moto G2.
According to the latest report, the new handset, which is being referred to as Motorola Moto G2 in the GXBench, sports a 5-inch display having a resolution of 1280 x 720-pixels resolution.
When it comes to its processor, reportedly the phone seems to be powered with a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, an Adreno 305 GPU and 1GB of RAM. The device should be running on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat out-of-the box.
If rumors are to be believed, the device is said to come with an 8MP rear camera, featuring autofocus, LED Flash, alongside a 2MP front-facing shooter.
The Moto G2 is also expected to come stuffed with a modest 8GB of on-board storage, but there's no mention of a microSD card slot for expanding on-board storage.
It seems that the new Moto G successor handset will likely to flaunt more-or-less similar hardware as its predecessor. As far as the release date is concerned, Motorola Moto G fans are expecting the device to land in retail stores sometime around September or October.