TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
While the new Moto G has already started selling in the Indian market, the one which other Motorola fans have been waiting to buy is the new Moto X. There is no need to worry as the new model has already landed on Flipkart, however, it is yet to be available.
Moreover, it is being said that all the new Moto X variants will go on sale in India later this month. Motorola also announced that Moto 360 will be available for purchase on Flipkart later this month.
Motorola Moto X: Key Specifications
The Motorola Moto X (2014) comes with a 5.2-inch AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The display offers a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
The latest Moto X is powered by a pretty powerful 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It also uses 2GB RAM for smooth multi-tasking operations. The device will be offered in two storage capacity - 16GB and 32GB. Obviously it will be powered by Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS.
The next generation Moto X employs 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash and f/2.25 aperture. It is capable of shooting 4K video as well. At the front, the smartphone uses a 2MP snapper capable of recording 1080p video. In the connectivity front, the Moto X features 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS. The smartphone measuring 9.97 mm thick and weighing 144 grams is powered by a 2300 mAh battery.
The Moto X features the same curved back and Moto Maker is still an option to customize the device. You can choose from two fronts (white or black), storage, and 25 different backs, including 17 colors, 4 woods (the wood is sourced environmentally) and 4 leathers. However, it is just the standard Black, Bamboo White and Black Leather that Flipkart has listed at the moment.
The pricing of the new Moto X is not announced at the moment, but you can expect the device around Rs. 26,000.
you can also watch the hands on and first impression video of the Moto X below:
<center><iframe width="100%" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uWI36zi8P1k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>