TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Motorola has come up with yet another smart phone model termed as Moto XT681. This is an android powered device and packs in quite lot of features.
The phone features a sleek and compact design. The front portion houses the big touch screen display and there are no physical buttons in the front. 4 touch sensitive buttons are provided just below the screen. On the sides there are volume buttons as well as connectivity ports. The back side of the phone houses the camera and the LED flash.
Features and specifications of Moto XT681
Google Android 2.3.5
Touch screen display
480 x 854
Dual cellular operation
GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900
Version 2.1 with enhanced data rate
Wi-Fi 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
USB 2.0 client with 480Mbit/s speed and micro USB connector
Yes, with Assisted GPS, Quick GPS, Geo tagging features
8 mega pixels
Yes, 0.3 mega pixels
Removable lithium ion
60.5 mm x 117.9 mm x 10.2 mm
125 grams including battery
The phone comes in different colour combinations including white. This colour looks very beautiful and stands out in the bold design of the phone. At 125 grams, that is including battery, the phone doesn’t weigh much either. So you can easily carry along the phone with you without any fuss.
This is an android device and works in android version 2.3.5. The ice cream sandwich version of android is already out there in the market so we can hope that it will be offered as a later upgrade to the phone. 512 MB of RAM and 512 MB of ROM are provided in the device. For additional data storage an external memory card can be added and cards of suitable memory size can be chosen.
The device supports micro SD, micro SDHC and TransFlash type memory cards. The main imaging device in the phone is an 8 mega pixel camera. Even though a secondary camera is there it is mainly meant for making video calls.
Moto XT681 price tag in India is not known at the moment but an official announcement can be expected soon.