TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Motorola has recently unveiled its new smartphone dubbed as Motorola Moto XT760. It is mainly focused on to the mid range smartphone crowd. XT760 is made to run on Gingerbread platform and houses a dual core processor.
Some of the other specs are mentioned below.
[superchart id=5 posts=19895]
Coming to its display features, it sports a QHD TFT LCD display of 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The capacitive touch screen included is designed so as to provide an enhanced user interface. Another notable feature is its support to high capacity (SD 2.0/HC) memory cards which helps to extend the external memory storage capacity to up to 32GB. An inbuilt digital compass (E-Compass) is also included in XT760.
Talking about its camera, XT760 has got an 8MP rear camera and a webcam on its front side. This would be great news for those who wish to carry out video calling and chatting. Yet other notable feature is its Motorola Moto Switch UI.
Till now, there is no official announcement regarding the price of Motorola Moto XT760. It is expected that this medium budget smartphone will be launched by May this year. Moreover, there exist rumours pointing out that XT760 will be first launched in China and then on various other parts of the world including US and European markets.