TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Motorola Motoluxe MT680 smartphone preview
Motorola has announced the release of its new smartphone Motorola Motoluxe MT680. The device will be powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. The device makes use of a TFT capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
The memory features of the device include the presence of 1 GB internal storage and a 512 MB RAM storage capacity. Users can include more data and files in to their device with the help of using up to 32 GB expandable micro SD card slot.
Wireless connection is made available in Motorola Motoluxe MT680 with the implementation of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity. The presence of Bluetooth and USB allows the transfer of files and data from this smartphone to another device. This smartphone also supports GPRS and EDGE connectivity.
Users can take pictures and can also have video recording with the presence of a 5 mega pixel camera that has a resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels. Other features present in the camera includes autofocus, LED flash and Geotagging. There is no front facing camera in this smartphone. Video recording can be done at 480p@30fps.
• 4 inches screen display size
• TFT capacitive Touchscreen
• 32 GB expandable micro SD card slot
• 5 mega pixel rear camera
• Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system
• 1 GHz processor
• Standard Lithium-ion battery
• 1 GB internal storage
• 512 MB RAM
Motorola Motoluxe MT680 makes use of a 1 GHz processor that is supported by Marvell PXA920H chipset. The sensors that are supported in the device include accelerometer, proximity sensor and digital compass. Users will be able to send sms, mms, e-mail, push e-mail from this smartphone. Browsing is enhanced with the inclusion of browser that supports HTML functionality.
The audio and video formats that are supported by the device include MP3, WAV, AAC+, MP4 and WMV Player. The smartphone will be available for purchase only in white colour. Additional features that are present in Motorola Motoluxe MT680 include Google Search, Gmail, YouTube and Google Talk.
The device will be powered by a standard lithium ion battery. There has been no information regarding the talk time and standby time that this smartphone provides. There has been no information as of now regarding the pricing of this smartphone.