TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Motorola Razr Maxx comes to India for Rs 31,590
Motorola announced the Motorola Razr Maxx during the CES 2012 held in January. The handset will run on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. It will receive an upgrade to the Android 4.0 ICS soon. In India, the Razr Maxx will be launched on June 21st, that is today for a retail price of Rs 31,590. Motorola has also announced an Android 4.0 ICS based smartphone, Razr V. This smartphone will be launched in the Q3 of 2012.
Motorola Razr Maxx sports a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Advanced capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The handset has an 8 MP camera with LED flash and autofocus features. The camera can record 1080p high definition videos. There is a 1.3 MP front facing camera to enable video chatting. The Android smartphone has a 1.2 GHz dual core processor and 16 GB internal memory.
The handset not only looks gorgeous but it is made with KEVLAR fibre to make it stronger. The Corning Gorilla Glass makes the display scratch resistant. The Razr Maxx has a splash guard coating that will keep to safe in extreme conditions. Check out the video below.
The main difference between Razr Maxx and Razr is that exterior casing and the presence of an extended battery. The new model has a 3300 mAh battery while the older one has a 1780 mAh battery. The long lasting battery offers the smartphone a talktime of 16 hours.