TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Motorola announced the Motorola Razr Maxx during the CES 2012 held in January. The handset will run on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. It will receive an upgrade to the Android 4.0 ICS soon. In India, the Razr Maxx will be launched on June 21st, that is today for a retail price of Rs 31,590. Motorola has also announced an Android 4.0 ICS based smartphone, Razr V. This smartphone will be launched in the Q3 of 2012.
Motorola Razr Maxx sports a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Advanced capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The handset has an 8 MP camera with LED flash and autofocus features. The camera can record 1080p high definition videos. There is a 1.3 MP front facing camera to enable video chatting. The Android smartphone has a 1.2 GHz dual core processor and 16 GB internal memory.
The handset not only looks gorgeous but it is made with KEVLAR fibre to make it stronger. The Corning Gorilla Glass makes the display scratch resistant. The Razr Maxx has a splash guard coating that will keep to safe in extreme conditions. Check out the video below.
The main difference between Razr Maxx and Razr is that exterior casing and the presence of an extended battery. The new model has a 3300 mAh battery while the older one has a 1780 mAh battery. The long lasting battery offers the smartphone a talktime of 16 hours.