- News TMC worker Nirmal Kundu's murder: Accused arrested from Chhattisgarh
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: West Indies Vs Bangladesh: Preview, where to watch, timing, probable XI
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Motorola Set to Launch 8 New Smartphones Before Christmas
Motorola could be destined for much bigger things than it actually meets the eye. The company has already made a big mark in the Indian market via devices such as Moto E and Moto G. And now there's more to follow up on.
According to reports, an insider close to the details has revealed a thing or two about the roadmap of Motorola. Apparently, the source says that the company is likely to bring out as many as 8 new devices before the end of the year. Before Christmas, to be more precise.
Quoting sources at Motorola, a new TK Technews report has claimed that the company is planning to launch handsets such as Droid, the Droid Maxx, the recently leaked Droid Turbo. Apart from that, the long-rumoured Moto X+1 is also coming around this time.
Also, a certain Moto G (likely the successor to the original Moto G), the Moto X Play, the Moto S and the next Nexus smartphone codenamed 'Shamu' is also coming before the end of the year.
"According to the source, The X Play could be a Mini Moto S. Or If X+1 sales fail or if other things happen (cant yet speak on this) Then the 5.9 Moto S could get canned and the X Play would become the Moto S," the report adds.
The new roadmap comes after a certain Motorola handset called Motorola XT1254 was tipped to arrive with the name Droid Turbo. The information arrived via a few leaked screenshots that also listed the specifications of the device.
But then again, more on the roadmap is yet to be found out. Although we are guessing that more information will be revealed later down the line.