TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Motorola could be destined for much bigger things than it actually meets the eye. The company has already made a big mark in the Indian market via devices such as Moto E and Moto G. And now there's more to follow up on.
According to reports, an insider close to the details has revealed a thing or two about the roadmap of Motorola. Apparently, the source says that the company is likely to bring out as many as 8 new devices before the end of the year. Before Christmas, to be more precise.
Quoting sources at Motorola, a new TK Technews report has claimed that the company is planning to launch handsets such as Droid, the Droid Maxx, the recently leaked Droid Turbo. Apart from that, the long-rumoured Moto X+1 is also coming around this time.
Also, a certain Moto G (likely the successor to the original Moto G), the Moto X Play, the Moto S and the next Nexus smartphone codenamed 'Shamu' is also coming before the end of the year.
"According to the source, The X Play could be a Mini Moto S. Or If X+1 sales fail or if other things happen (cant yet speak on this) Then the 5.9 Moto S could get canned and the X Play would become the Moto S," the report adds.
The new roadmap comes after a certain Motorola handset called Motorola XT1254 was tipped to arrive with the name Droid Turbo. The information arrived via a few leaked screenshots that also listed the specifications of the device.
But then again, more on the roadmap is yet to be found out. Although we are guessing that more information will be revealed later down the line.