TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Motorola XT1021, XT1022 and XT1025 Powered by Android KitKat Spotted Online
Motorola has been doing the pretty good in the smartphone business with its products, which have a fair enough price-performance ratio. Also being the part of Google for sometime, the mobile phone maker in fact made its presence felt in the Android world. The Moto X and Moto G are the perfect example of how the brand can sustain its name in the market. Moto G in particular could be called as the best example of close to perfect price-specs balance.
Thus getting more inspired with the success of the above mentioned two smartphone, it looks like Motorola is now planning to launched few more phones later this year. Motorola may introduce a new 4.3-inch smartphone. The information comes from the Brazilian website Tecnoblog.
Even better, is that the alleged product is reportedly said to come in three variants viz. XT1021 (single SIM), XT1022 (dual SIM), and XT1025 (dual SIM, plus digital TV). Reportedly, all three models have been approved by Brazilian authorities recently.
Although the complete specs sheet of the devices are not available at the moment but according to Tecnoblog, the upcoming handsets could have a 4.3-inch screen. The screenshot of the product's info received the blog clearly reveals other specs like the Android 4.4 KitKat, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 5MP rear camera, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory and a 1,900 mAh battery. The device measures 124.8 x 64.8 x 6.2 mm.
There is no information about the device's pricing and in terms of availability, the device is reportedly said to be launched next month but it is not confirmed as of now. It is clear that the device is not much of a flagship model but a mid-range handset.
Stay tuned to GizBot!