TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Rumours about the latest device, Motorola Atrix 3 which is still under development at Motorola’s manufacturing plants have already started making its rounds in the net. Some blogs and tech sites have already come up with some specifications and features that might be present in the finished phone. An image of the device is also posted in net but its authenticity is not clear as for now.
The specifications about the device which are speculated in the device look very impressive.
Speculated specs and features of Motorola Atrix 3:
- Quad core Tegra 3 processor
- 10 mega pixel camera with dual LED flash
- 2GB RAM
- 3300mAh battery
- HD display
These specifications are very high end and good but it is not the first time that Motorola is integrating any of the above mentioned ones in their devices. Motorola already has 2 high definition display models being marketed in China in which one has a Super AMOLED display and the other has IPS-LCD display. One of these models termed as Motorola MT917 even has a 13 mega pixel camera having dual LED flash. SO the Motorola Atrix 3 cannot be considered as the flag ship model of the company.
The phone features a very powerful Tegra 3 Quad core processor. This is a very cutting edge processor and can churn down any CPU intensive task that the user can throw at it. The 2GB of RAM definitely would give some interesting performance. This would ensure that there is no lag while running the applications.
Also the multimedia experience will be enriched and tasks like image and video editing could be done with ease. The phone will also come with Goolge Android ice cream sandwich operating system. The combination of this powerful quad core processor and the latest android operating system makes this a very powerful processing device.
Atrix 3 comes with a 3300mAh battery. A similar battery was seen in Motorola RAZR MAXX. This battery is extremely thin and light weight and does not add much to the over all size of the phone. The battery also has enough juice to power up the phone for long durations of time. This means that Atrix 3 will also be a very thin and compact device. The release date or the price tag of the phone is not clear at present. More info can be expected din the days to come.