TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited (SSTL) that operates its telecom services under the MTS brand has announced the launch of an innovative MTS women MPowered Plan along with the first recharge of Rs 102. This initiative has been specially designed to provide MTS women customers a sense of safety. Women customers opting for this special initiative will get benefits like special calling and SMS rates, calling at negative balance, safety tips and on buying a new MTS prepaid connection, the women customers will also get a free pepper spray.
According to Leonid Musatov, Chief Marketing & Sales Officer, MTS India, "With the incidents of crime on the rise especially against women; the challenge is to come up with innovations to create a safer environment. This Women's Day, we are doing our bit by launching MTS Women MPowered. It includes a range of special initiatives aimed at empowering our women customers. Starting with Delhi, the plan is to roll out this initiative in other circles over the next few months"
In addition to the benefits like special calling and SMS rates, calling at negative balance and safety tips
MTS has also set up a Vigilance Team that would provide free self defense classes to MTS Women
customers opting for this plan. To enroll for these classes and also get knowledge on women rights and
safety tips, women customers can register by dialing 678 from their MTS mobile phones.