TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
At CES 2012, a devices that is based on the reference design was showed. Orange said that this be a mid range device that will be manufactured by Gigabyte, the Chinese firm. This device is aimed mainly at the customers who are looking forward to have their first smartphone.
This device has a 4 inch display and is powered by Android 2.3 operating system. It is not a rival to the high end models like Apple iPhone but still Intel and Motorola have entered into partnership to launch some expensive devices this year.
Currently the device is code named Santa Clara until the final one is decided. This device has a 8 MP camera and the operator claims that this will compete with the rest in the market in terms of battery life and performance while it is available for a cheap price.
The first smartphone of Intel is a challenge to the ARM as well as the chip manufacturers like Nvidia. The other models will be released in the rest of this year Earlier, the Intel processors had problems regarding the power consumption but now the company claims that it can achieve great performance with lower use of power than the rivals.