- News JOSAA 2019: IIT admission, registration, seat allotment full schedule
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
MWC 2012: Intel Orange Santa Clara phone
At CES 2012, a devices that is based on the reference design was showed. Orange said that this be a mid range device that will be manufactured by Gigabyte, the Chinese firm. This device is aimed mainly at the customers who are looking forward to have their first smartphone.
This device has a 4 inch display and is powered by Android 2.3 operating system. It is not a rival to the high end models like Apple iPhone but still Intel and Motorola have entered into partnership to launch some expensive devices this year.
Currently the device is code named Santa Clara until the final one is decided. This device has a 8 MP camera and the operator claims that this will compete with the rest in the market in terms of battery life and performance while it is available for a cheap price.
The first smartphone of Intel is a challenge to the ARM as well as the chip manufacturers like Nvidia. The other models will be released in the rest of this year Earlier, the Intel processors had problems regarding the power consumption but now the company claims that it can achieve great performance with lower use of power than the rivals.