TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Talking about a smartphone that has some special features but just for the Japanese markets here may not seem like a good idea, since it’s definitely something you might miss. But, there are also expectations that the gadget might come to India sooner or later. It’s indeed a great phone; the NEC Medias ES N-05D is intended for Japanese NTT Docomo.
The phone comes with features like a water proof, something quiet unexpected in Android phones and also features like its 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory storage etc makes it a massively feature loaded smart gadget. The Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread OS smart phone has a hardcore hardware specification with its Snap dragon S3 chipset and a CPU that ticks at 1.5 GHz. The 4.3 inch display is a LCD and is pretty big for a Smartphone, but again it’s good.
720 x 1280 pixels, 4.3 inches
8 MP, New feature of Mobile light, 1X speed
Number of records can be unlimited
1GB RAM, 4GB ROM
Can be expanded with external card
Wi – Fi enabled
Formats of MP3 and Wav, 3.5mm jack, and Loud Speaker
67 x 130 x 6.7 millimeters
| Qualcomm Snapdragon|
WAP / HTML
An 8.01 MP camera is more than one would ask for in a smart phone here in India, but in Japan, it’s not surprising with almost all the brands in the business featuring some similar configuration. The Smartphone includes NFC, an infra red port most surprisingly, and even a digital TV tuner. Even with all those high end utilities, the gadget just weighs a 110 gram and also a 6.7mm thin at its thinnest part.
The price for this smart gadget is not released yet while it’s rumored that the phone will be made available in the Japanese markets by around February or March. Any information regarding its release in the other countries has not yet been confirmed and that definitely is a bad news.