TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
NTT Docomo announced the new NEC Medias W N-05E android smartphone as part of their spring releases in 2013. The special feature of this product is the dual 4.3-inch displays having folding ability. Hence, the displays can be viewed as single screen also.
The main advantage of dual displays is that it can take a square form having 5.6-inch display. The resolution expected for these displays is about 540 x 960 pixels. This will create more space on the screen and the customers can view onscreen keyboard and other applications like SNS apps, videos etc. at the same time.
The NEC Medias W N-05E is regarded as a better dual touch screen displays smartphone than Sony Tablet S2 and Kyocera Echo released in 2011 while considering the design and its implementation.
The Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor is incorporated in NEC Medias W N-05E. This processor is built on MSM8960 architecture and has a speed of 1.5 GHz. The Android Jelly Bean 4.1 version is expected to be used in this new product. Another attractive feature of this smartphone is a Back side illuminated (BSI) sensor.
Apart from that, it possesses a rear camera having a resolution of about 8.1 MP. LED flash is also available in the camera. However, there is no front-facing camera. The thickness of this phone is expected to be 12.2mm while the weight is possibly 183 grams.
The Android smartphone supports LTE service having a speed of about 100Mbps. It is suited for WiFi 802.11 b/g/n wireless networks as well as 3G network. Customers can make use of both GPS and Bluetooth services with this phone and extend the memory space up to 32GB. The battery used in this product has a capacity of 2,100mAh. The black colored NEC Medias W is likely to be available in market from April 2013.