TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
New HTC One Aka M8 Image Gallery Leaks Out
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC has been letting this year's new One flagship device slip from its stable. Just a day ago the company released the third teaser video of the All New One and this time around the video explained how the device would be capable of taking images even at a low-light condition.
Now the same handset has been shot in its full glory and thus the gallery of photographs of the all new one has now come to our notice. Also known by the popular codename M8, the device will launched later this month on 25th.
Recommended: Top 5 Nokia Smartphones That Make Android Fans Jealous
The images come from the well known Chinese website called Weibo showing a possible China Mobile retail model from nearly all angles. Among all the images leaked, you can see the speaker grills which seem to be coated with a clear layer of material, possibly for protection.
The leakster also reportedly said that the M8 used a lot of new CNC process tech, resulting in a very tight build of the handset. Also Twitter user @evleaks has already showed us a possible LED smart cover for the M8 handset.
According to the teaser video, the new HTC One would come with a 2.0 micrometer pixel that the company has used in this version of the HTC One smartphone and also explains how the ultrapixels allow 300% more light into the camera sensor which means that the quality is maintained even while shooting under low light conditions.
At the front, the smartphone is expected to bear a 5MP camera with an f/1.8 aperture to allow for sharp selfies even when the lighting conditions are challenging.