TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
LG is on the final step to launch its new Android smartphone dubbed LG P936 LTE. This LTE enabled handset is expected to hit the mobile markets by the first half of April this year. It features a 4.5 inch high definition display which supports a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. This LG gadget will come with a dual core 1.5GHz CPU. The other specs are listed below.
[superchart id=5 posts=18914 ]
The notable feature of LG P936 LTE model is its 8MP rear camera which is enhanced with Auto Focus, Digital Zoom, LED Flash & Face and Smile Detection. Apart from this, it has also got a front camera of 1.3 MP which supports both video call and video chat.
Talking about the display, it features a 4.5 inches screen which is made superior with the touch-sensitive controls. Various sensors including accelerometer, proximity sensor, Gyro Sensor and Digital compass are also included in this 3G enabled set. The accelerometer enhances the UI auto-rotate feature and the proximity sensor aids in auto turn-of trait.
Yet another special feature of LG P936 LTE is its T-DMB TV Tuner. Several other complimentary GPS services including Assisted GPS, Geotagging, QuickGPS and Simultaneous GPS are also included.
The price of LG P936 LTE model is not yet announced. The customers can expect it to be unveiled soon as the launch date is nearing.