TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Motorola has recently announced Motorola Defy XT 535. This phone is presently made available in China but will be available all over the world in the next few months. Defy XT535 similar looks to Motorola Defy+ and has many similar design elements.
[superchart id=5 posts=9285]
The phone features a 3.7 inch screen that packs in a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels and has an effective pixel density of 265 pixels per inch. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The phone is also dust and water proof. It can resist water continuously for about 30 minutes when immersed in a depth of 1 metre. It is enriched with features such as LED flash and auto focus.
The phone has dual cameras and the main shooter has resolution of 5 mega pixels. There is a secondary camera too that has VGA resolution and is meant for video calling purposes. The device is provided with connectivity options like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi along with a USB port that supports mini USB connectors.
Motorola Defy XT 535 price tag in India is not known at the moment but can be expected to be reasonable.