TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
We are slowly closing in on the expected unveiling of Oppo's newest flagship handset, the Find 7. And, if the leaked images of the Find 7 recently spotted online turn out to be accurate, the purported phone could soon become the hottest selling device of 2014.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo has seemingly been well exposed through months of leaked images of its new flagship, the Find 7. The yet-to-be announced device has suddenly become the talk of the town, citing its internal hardware.
We have already seen number of leaked images of the phone. But today, new spy images of Find 7 have surfaced on the web. Yes, you heard it right. One of the leaked photos of the handset clearly shows off its retail packaging. At the same time, we can also see a rear glimpse of the device.
In the image above, you can see the device-it appears to have a large bright display (slim bezels). While the second photograph will make you identify capacitive buttons below the display.
Oppo Find 7 QHD and Find 7 FHD
By now, it is known fact that the unannounced Find 7 will arrive in two versions: one with a Quad HD (2560 X 1440) and the other with a Full HD (1920 x 1080). Apparently, the street is abuzz with rumors about the Find 7's (high-end version) to 50MP rear-facing camera. Unconfirmed reports still hints at a 50MP camera; though, the company hasn't come clean on the same.
Additionally, the FHD version of Find 7 could be priced around $569, more expensive than the competition. The QHD version will feature a 5.5-inch (2560 X 1440) display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 3GB of RAM and a removable battery.
Oppo will announce its much crazy handset, the Find 7, on March 19 in Beijing. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!