TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
E-commerce platform Flipkart on Wednesday announced that it has sold on its portalmore than one million units of Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime -- premium metal-body smartphones with a large 4100mAh battery.
"Redmi 3S clearly stands out with its design and cutting-edge features at highly affordable price," added Ajay Yadav, VP-Mobiles, Flipkart.
The 5-inch Redmi 3S has 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 128GB via micro-SD card.
The smartphone packs 13MP rear camera with PDAF, 5MP front camera and houses 4100mAh battery.
Redmi 3S Prime comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.