- 9 min ago Huawei Mate Xs Launched With Foldable FullView Display, Redesigned Hinge
- 1 hr ago Realme X50 Pro: The Good, The Bad, And The X Factor
- 2 hrs ago Sony Unveils Xperia 1 II, Xperia 10 II With Pro Level Camera Specs
- 2 hrs ago Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Xperia L4, Galaxy A51 And More
- Lifestyle Your Full-Proof Guide On Planning Your Bridal Make-up
- Movies Master Update: Not Chennai, The Audio Launch Of Vijay Starrer To Happen In Coimbatore?
- News Manmohan Singh to skip President's banquet in Trump's honour
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Sports Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe: Mushfiqur double century leaves Bangladesh on top
- Finance NPCI Launches ‘UPI Chalega' Campaign Targeting New Users
- Automobiles Honda City 2020 Model To Be Unveiled On 16 March: Details, Bookings And Expected Price
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
10 Simple Tips To Boost Your Android Smartphone Efficiency
Android smartphone works smooth and faster when they are brand new, but slows down over the period of time. You now might need to tap things twice to respond, and app now takes longer time considerably. The problem is not only for the Android devices, even the iPhone becomes slow over the time.
Then how to make your smartphone fast, smooth and lag free is your question, right? Well, we came up with the tips and tricks that helps to boost your smartphone's performance. These tips are works by just tweaking setting on the device. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
Customize Notification Panel
Smartphones with Android Lollipop loaded has the ability to customize notification quickly and easily. The OS comes with a new Priority mode, which lets you restrict for certain blocks of time so you won't be interrupted by unimportant notifications.
Track and Limit Your Data Usage
Keep track on your data usage with the setting tweaks. Navigate to device Settings, go to data usage and then see how much you consume data each month. You can also set limit and enable alerts if you about to cross the limit.
Save Battery Life
Saving battery life on your smartphone around all day is necessary, and there are many easy ways to do this. First, turn off all the services like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync and other background apps if you are not actually using them. Switch to airplane mode if you are traveling on a low network area to save maximum battery life.
Get Portable Charger
If the battery-saving tips didn't help, then you need to invest some in a portable charger. The power bank helps a lot when your smartphone battery drains while traveling.
Access Chrome From Anywhere
If you use Chrome browser on all your device, then you can access all open tabs from your smartphone or tablet by just clicking on recent tabs or history and see a list of open or recently closed tabs, organized by devices.
Block Unwanted Calls
If you are getting unwanted or telemarketer calls, you can block them getting further calls on your smartphone. You just need to save the numbers and go to Contacts app, search for the number and add them to auto reject list.
Root your Smartphone
Android comes with a great customization option. The open source nature of Android platform allows you to root the smartphone, which gives maximum ability of customization.
Frequently Update Apps
Smartphone makers provides best support to the latest version of the Android operating system. In the same way, app developers also improve the performance and rolls out the update for the program. The best way to speed up your Android device is to update the software
Not Enough Memory
If you have loaded your Android smartphone with tons of apps and data, then it can slow down the device. Smartphones are loaded with SSD for storage, and it slow down as you fill them up. You can check how much memory is left, under the Setting menu and can clear up space to faster your smartphone.
Disable Unused Apps
You many not know, but many of the pre-installed apps in the smartphone that you never even use may be running in the background. These pre-loaded apps won't be able to uninstall, but you can disable the apps from the device Settings menu. However, you can completely remove the pre-installed apps if your smartphone is rooted.