TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
10.or (Tenor) is a new smartphone brand that has made its debut in the Indian market with the launch of a new device called 10.or E. The device is manufactured by Huaqin Technology and is exclusive to the online retailer Amazon India.
The 10.or E is priced at Rs. 7,999 and runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box. The company assures that the smartphone will receive the Android 8.0 Oreo update as well. The device has a fingerprint sensor at its rear and it is claimed to unlock the handset in just 0.2 seconds. There are dedicated dual SIM card slots and a microSD card for expandable storage.
The 10.or E houses a 5.5-inch FHD 1080p IPS 2.5D display with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top. Under its hood, there lies an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC teamed up with Adreno 505 GPU. The smartphone has been launched in two variants - one with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage space and the other one with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage space. Both the variants support up to 128GB expandable storage as well.
For imaging, the 10.or E comes with a 13MP main camera with PDAF, LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. At the front, there is a 5MP selfie camera with LED flash and a similar aperture. The connectivity aspects on board the device include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS. A 4000mAh battery powers the device from within rendering a decent backup to it.
The 10.or E has been launched in Aim Gold and Beyond Black color variants. The 2GB variant is priced at Rs. 7,999 and the 3GB variant is priced at Rs. 8,999. The sale will soon debut in the country via Amazon India.