TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
44 percent of the people said that they want better battery capacity in their mobile phones indicating most of the mobile phones in the market including several flagship phones are still unable to tackle this key issue.
According to the new report MoMagic Technologies finding "44 percent of the people surveyed feel that they want better battery capacity in their mobile phones."
The survey said that revealed that only 8 percent of the buyers bothered about screen quality.
It also indicated that 56 percent of the respondents were using 4G phones, followed by 3G at 34 percent and just 7 percent were using 2G.
4G Mobile internet penetration in India is happening at a rapid pace and at very low price points customers can experience 4G speeds. This has led to the faster adoption of customers to shift to shopping on e-commerce apps through mobile phones and this trend will continue to go up," Arun Gupta, Founder & CEO of MoMagic Technologies.
The survey pointed out that in spite of low mobile data cost, 41 percent of the respondents limit data themselves and 28 percent of them do not either limit or monitor data usage.
As Indian buyers get technologically savvy, mobile processors brand has started to play the key role in their buying decisions.
When purchasing a phone, 46 percent pay attention to a processor brand name while 21 percent reckon phone design and camera quality and only 12 percent pay attention to screen quality of a smartphone, the survey added.
Founded in 2011, MoMagic Group has strategic investments by MediaTek and Foxconn, has been consistently innovating-developing AI/Big Data Technology solutions and has the widest deployment of applications on Mobile platform ecosystem.