- 1 min ago Good News For Xiaomi Fans: Mi A3 To Launch Before Scheduled Date
- 17 min ago Reliance Jio GigaFiber Effect: BSNL Launches Free 5GB Trial Broadband Plan For Landline Customers
- 25 min ago Vivo Z1 Pro Sale At 12PM: Price, Specifications, And More
- 1 hr ago Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Announced With Improved Gaming Performance
- Finance GPF To Fetch Lower Interest Of 7.9% p.a.
- Sports Al Attiyah well on course to win Silk Way Rally
- News Assam NRC: Centre wants one hearing in SC before final list is out
- Movies This Video Of Priyanka Chopra Singing 'Sucker' In Karaoke Session Is Trending On The Internet!
- Automobiles Indian Car Market Shares 2019 — Hyundai & Mahindra Grow As Maruti Suzuki’s Shares Decline
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
- Lifestyle 12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Skin Tags
7 Reasons why Apple iPhone 6 users should upgrade to iPhone 6S
The much awaited Apple iPhone 6S and 6S plus smartphones were finally unveiled at one of the massive Apple keynotes held this year in San Francisco. The latest iterations of the Apple iPhone are the upgrades of the last year's iPhone 6. However, unlike the previously launched "S" upgrades of iPhones, the new iPhone 6S' look to be the biggest ever upgraded "S" versions ever. The latest generation iPhones are more powerful, and bring a handful of new features that seem pretty exciting.
For those who use an iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and want to know whether they should upgrade to the newest iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus, here we bring you 7 reasons why you should consider upgrading to the latest ones.
The killer feature of the iPhone 6S is its 3D Touch display, which gives users a new way of interacting with the phone. One can apply different amounts of pressure with a finger on the screen, for it to function accordingly. It is due to the sensors placed under the screen which work with the Taptic engine, that the 3D Touch display gives a vibrating feedback. The touch display is essentially the same as the Force Touch on the Apple Watch and the 3D Touch on MacBook.
New build materials
Another key change that has been brought about is in the design department. The new iPhones, as expected, are made of more durable 7000 Series aluminum, which results in even better and sturdier build quality. Besides, the force technology has a massive impact on design of the phone. It is due to the new sensors that have been added under the display, that the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus are slightly thicker and heavier than predecessors.
This is for the first time since the iPhone 4s launched that Apple has made significant upgrades to the camera. The iPhone 6S and 6S Plus sport 12-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel secondary camera with Retina flash. In fact, this is the first time that an iPhone gets 4K video recording support, with optical image stabilization. The primary camera on the phone can take 8-megapixel photos while recording 4K video, and can shoot slow-motion videos. Additionally, there are features like Live Photos that can shoot GIF-like animated videos with sound.
The iPhone 6s is powered by a new 64-bit A9 chip that, as per the company, can deliver up to 80 percent faster processing and 90 percent better graphics performance. In addition to that, the A9 chipset has an inbuilt M9 co-processor which keeps it awake all the time.
One of the most desired features in iPhones 6 was higher RAM. Apple has finally bumped up the RAM from 1GB in iPhone 6 to 2GB in iPhone 6S.
More Connectivity options
The iPhone 6S and 6S Plus have better connectivity as these bring LTE-A support with up to 300Mbps theoretical speeds in comparison to 150Mbps for LTE, and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac with MIMO which doubles the speed, and th enew Bluetooth 4.2 in comparison to the Bluetooth 4.0.
Apart from all the other changes, Apple iPhone 6s also brings the Rose Gold colour to the lineup. This might attract many of the iPhone users who wished for more colour options.