- 16 min ago How to share music from JioSaavn to Instagram and Facebook stories
- 16 min ago Samsung Galaxy A70 review: A competent mid-range phone with great battery and display
- 31 min ago Redmi K20 will be the first Redmi smartphone with 7th Gen In-display fingerprint sensor
- 46 min ago Sound One X80 wireless earphones launched with microSD card slot
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Was EXTREMELY FURIOUS At Vivek Oberoi's Tweet At Aaradhya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Sports La Liga season review: A rollercoaster of a ride for fans
- News As exit polls indicate big BJP win, here is what the party has in mind in Karnataka
- Automobiles Audi Q5 Hybrid Revealed — Will It Make It To Indian Shores?
- Finance 3 Situations Where Income Tax Deductions Under Sec 80C Can Be Reversed
- Lifestyle Effects Of Smoking On Skin And Hair
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Huawei Honor 7 Enhanced version with Android Marshmallow, 32GB storage launched
Huawei recently introduced an enhanced version of their flagship device dubbed the Honor 7. Launched in China back in July the device made its entry into India back in October via an exclusive partnership with Flipkart.
The newly launched variant of the Honor 7 comes with a larger internal storage of 32GB (in place of the previously found 6GB) and runs on the latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 on top. Huawei has also updated their own interface as the Honor 7 now runs on EMUI 4.0. It's worth noting that users of the 16GB variant of the Honor 7 can also download the EMUI 4.0 update (preview version) through official forums in China.
Huawei has already announced that they will be rolling down the stable version of the Marshmallow update in February, 2016.
The enhanced variant of the Honor 7 comes with a Smart Key feature which allows users to gain quick access to shortcuts. Beside that there are a few other features including a Voice Commands to facilitate Navigation, Go Running and more. Additionally users in China will soon get Google Now/Siri like features thanks to a partnership between Huawei and Baidu.
Other specs of the Huawei Honor 7 remain the same including a 5.2 inch FHD (1080x1920p) In-Cell display, Kirin 935 octa core SoC, 3GB RAM and 32GB of onboard storage. There's also a slot for memory expansion via MicroSD card slot (upto 128GB). In terms of cameras the Honor 7 sports a 20MP f/2.0 rear unit equipped with Sony IMX230 sensor and dual tone Flash and 8MP f/2.0 Selfie Snapper with LED Flash. Beside that the Honor 7 comes with an IR Blaster, 3100mAh battery and 4G LTE support.
The Huawei Honor 7 enhanced variant comes in Gold colour and is priced at 1999 Yuan (Rs 20,784 approx.) Apparently Huawei has reduced the price of the initially launched 16GB variant to 1799 Yuan (Rs 18,745 approx.) The Chinese company is however expected to launched the new variant in India soon - may be early next year?