- News Exit polls vs Results: Who got it right in 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- Finance Sensex Surges 300 Points As Investors Digest NDA's Huge Win
- Sports NBA Playoffs: Raptors take series lead over Bucks after come-from-behind win
- Movies Sita Twitter Review: Here Is What Fans Feel About The Kajal Aggarwal-Bellamkonda Sreenivas Starrer
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Acer Liquid Zest Plus with Tri-Focus Technology, 5000mAh Battery is Now Official
Taiwan-based handset maker, Acer has announced a mid-range smartphone dubbed as Liquid Zest Plus at an event in New York. The so-called Liquid Zest Plus accompanies a tri-focus technology, which helps the user to get a clear picture of the subject.
Also, the Acer Liquid Zest Plus will be available in Pure White, Metallic Blue variants and anticipated that would convey a sticker price of $250 (approx Rs. 16,000).
Moving to the specifications, the Liquid Zest Plus sports a 5.5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by a Quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor clocked at 1.3GHz along with Mali-T720 GPU. This device comes with 2GB RAM, 16GB of inbuilt memory with an expandable option via microSD card slot.
Talking about the camera, this mid-ranger flaunts a 13MP auto-focus camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera with wide-angle lens. Further, this device also supports connectivity options such as 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and DTS-HD Sound.
The above found hardware is powered by a huge 5000mAh battery with Quick charge technology, which guarantees battery life up to 3 days.