TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Internet service provider ACT Fibernet has announced its partnership with Chennai Super Kings (CSK), IPL teams, as its official connectivity and internet partner.
Sandeep Gupta, COO, ACT Fibernet said, "We take immense pride in announcing that we are the chosen connectivity partner of the CSK team. CSK is not just a team but an emotion and passion amongst millions, and through this partnership, we are going to significantly enhance this spirit by enabling the CSK teams and its supporters stay connected".
With this partnership, ACT Fibernet aims to ensure seamless internet broadband connectivity for the ardent followers of the CSK team during the IPL matches. The company will be providing wi-fi coverage to the entire Chennai stadium taking the in-stadium experience to a whole new level.
Over 40,000 fans seated in the stadium will be able to enjoy HD quality speeds on wifi simultaneously, access internet in the stadium, catch up on live videos, watch match replays, and indulge in social media activities. Additionally, a whole range of fan engagement activities and contests have been planned by CSK-ACT Fibernet together to significantly enhance the in-stadium experience.
George John, Whole Time Director, CSK said, "Chennai Super Kings is known for its solid performances and consistency, ACT Fibernet complements all of this and therefore is our chosen partner. Our aim has always been to enhance the experience of our fans and supporters. With this association with ACT Fibernet, we are certain that we will be able to significantly enliven the in-stadium experience. This is the first amongst the many initiatives we have planned for the CSK fans in partnership with ACT Fibernet".
The service provider has also planned exciting engagement activities and contests both in a stadium and otherwise and chosen lucky customers will also win a chance to free match tickets, signed memorabilia and interact with their favorite CSK cricketers.