- 13 min ago Last week Most trending smartphones: Galaxy A50, OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor 20 Pro, Zenfone 6 and more
- 40 min ago Everything you should know about Nokia and Netplus deal
- 1 hr ago Nexstgo forays into North India with first ever Avita Brand Store in Delhi
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy A8s with punch-hole display gets stable Android Pie update
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: Pakistan seek glory after strife
- Automobiles Honda Activa 5G & CB Shine Limited Edition Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 55,032
- Movies Salman Khan: Katrina Kaif Should Be Married And Produce Children
- News 76 of the 147 MLAs in new Odisha assembly are crorepatis
- Lifestyle Why Is Personal Hygiene Important And Tips To Improve It
- Finance Sensex, Nifty Close At New Highs
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
ACT Fibernet join hands with Chennai Super Kings as official connectivity and internet partner
The service provider has also planned exciting engagement activities and contests both in a stadium and otherwise and chosen lucky customers will also win a chance to free match tickets.
Internet service provider ACT Fibernet has announced its partnership with Chennai Super Kings (CSK), IPL teams, as its official connectivity and internet partner.
Sandeep Gupta, COO, ACT Fibernet said, "We take immense pride in announcing that we are the chosen connectivity partner of the CSK team. CSK is not just a team but an emotion and passion amongst millions, and through this partnership, we are going to significantly enhance this spirit by enabling the CSK teams and its supporters stay connected".
With this partnership, ACT Fibernet aims to ensure seamless internet broadband connectivity for the ardent followers of the CSK team during the IPL matches. The company will be providing wi-fi coverage to the entire Chennai stadium taking the in-stadium experience to a whole new level.
Over 40,000 fans seated in the stadium will be able to enjoy HD quality speeds on wifi simultaneously, access internet in the stadium, catch up on live videos, watch match replays, and indulge in social media activities. Additionally, a whole range of fan engagement activities and contests have been planned by CSK-ACT Fibernet together to significantly enhance the in-stadium experience.
George John, Whole Time Director, CSK said, "Chennai Super Kings is known for its solid performances and consistency, ACT Fibernet complements all of this and therefore is our chosen partner. Our aim has always been to enhance the experience of our fans and supporters. With this association with ACT Fibernet, we are certain that we will be able to significantly enliven the in-stadium experience. This is the first amongst the many initiatives we have planned for the CSK fans in partnership with ACT Fibernet".
The service provider has also planned exciting engagement activities and contests both in a stadium and otherwise and chosen lucky customers will also win a chance to free match tickets, signed memorabilia and interact with their favorite CSK cricketers.