TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Aircel now lets user make Free Calls on Data Recharge: Here is how!
Aircel, today launched another tariff, offering free voice calling on data recharges to its customers across the country.
The product has been especially designed keeping in view the dramatic increase of mobile data users in India, for whom Data usage is as much a part of their daily lives as is Voice calling.
With this, customers will now enjoy an added benefit on the most affordable data products by Aircel. Moreover, the product also offers attractive call rates for local as well STD calling.
The product is available in all circles that the company operates in at different price points. The details of the offer for customers in Karnataka are:
|MRP||Mobile Internet||Free Calling (Local + National)||Call Rate|
|196||1GB 3G + Unlimited||Unlimited Local A-A calls + 18000 L/N Secs||STD A-A calls @15p/Min Other L/N calls @ 25p/min|
Anupam Vasudev, Chief Marketing Officer, Aircel, said, "It is far from being unknown that mobile data usage is dramatically increasing in India, and mobile internet has become a way of life for many. It brings us pride that Aircel offers the most affordable Data products to its customers, and offering free voice calling benefits would bring them the best value for their money."
He added, "This product is in line with our promise of ‘doing a little extra', and we're confident that it will appeal to a large number of our users across the country. We're thrilled to launch a multi-media campaign for this exciting product across Radio, TV and Digital."