- 2 hrs ago Nokia 7.2 Live Images Leak – Triple Rear Cameras And Dewdrop Notch Expected
- 4 hrs ago Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- 5 hrs ago Vivo Z1X With Snapdragon 712 SoC Expected To Arrive In India In September
- 6 hrs ago Apple Expected To Launch 2019 iPhones, MacBooks, iPads, AirPods And HomePods: Report
- Automobiles KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 56: Dabang Delhi Vs Bengaluru Bulls: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News More Congress leaders agree that Modi must be judged ‘issue-wise, not person-wise'
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar: I Have Made A Conscious Choice Of Not Repeating Myself
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Airtel partners with Intex offers 4G smartphones
customers need to make a down payment of Rs. 3149 for the Aqua LIONS N1 and the all-new 4G smartphones come bundled with a monthly pack of Rs 169 from Airtel, offering generous data.
After partnering with Karbonn and Celkon, India's first largest telecom operator Airtel today said that it has partnered with Intex Technologies ("Intex'), to launch a range of affordable 4G smartphones with advanced features.
The telco said that Intex Aqua LIONS N1 will be available to Airtel customers at an effective price of just Rs 1649 (compared to a market price of Rs 3799). The all-new Dual SIM 4G smartphone is powered by MTK chipset with a 4" full touch WVGA screen, 2MP Rear & Front VGA camera, 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB along with a host of other exciting features.
However, customers need to make a down payment of Rs. 3149 for the Aqua LIONS N1 and the all-new 4G smartphones come bundled with a monthly pack of Rs 169 from Airtel, offering generous data and calling benefits.
Ajai Puri, Chief Operating Officer (India and South Asia), Bharti Airtel said, "We are really pleased to see the continued positive response to our 'Mera Pehla Smartphone' initiative from customers as well as smartphone manufacturers. We are delighted to have Intex on board as a partner and their brand familiarity plus distribution reach will add to our affordable smartphone proposition and offer more choice to our customers. We look forward to working with them towards empowering every Indian with a 4G smartphone."
In addition to the Intex Aqua LIONS N1, two more affordable 4G smartphones have been introduced under the 'Mera Pehla Smartphone' initiative.
The Intex Aqua A4 comes at an effective price of Rs 1999 (compared to a market price of Rs 4999). It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM and an 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB. It has a 5MP primary camera on the rear and a 2MP front shooter.
The Intex Aqua S3, the most advanced phone in this range, is available an effective price of Rs 4379 (compared to a market price of Rs 6649). It comes with a 5" HD IPS display and is powered by 1.3GHz quad- processor. It has 2GB RAM and an internal storage of 16GB that can be expanded up to 64GB. It has a 2450 mAh battery plus 8MP primary camera and a 5MP front shooter with flash for taking great pictures.
All devices are Android-powered and offer full access to all apps on Google Play Store, including YouTube, Facebook, and WhatsApp. The smartphones come preloaded with MyAirtel App, Airtel TV, and Wynk Music to offer a great self-serve and content experience to customers.
In case the customer does not wish to opt for the Rs 169 bundled plan, she/he has the flexibility of doing recharges of any denomination and validity as per individual requirements. However, to claim the cash refund benefit, recharges worth Rs 3000 must be done within the first 18 months (to claim the first refund installment of Rs 500) and another Rs 3000 over the next 18 months (to claim the second refund installment of Rs 1000).