- 14 min ago Honor 30 Lite Leak: Quad-Rear Cameras, Kirin 810 SoC And More
- 21 min ago Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Camera Review: Is The Most Affordable Mirrorless Camera Worth Your Time?
- 25 min ago Bill Gates Reveals His Biggest Mistake Was Not Beating Google's Android
- 1 hr ago OnePlus To Launch A New Phone In India On Amazon Prime Day 2019
- News Head constable of RAC shoots himself outside Finance Ministry
- Movies 10 Years Since We Lost Michael Jackson; Few Shocking Details From The Day Of King Of Pop's Death
- Finance Indigo Flat Rs. 2000 Cashback Offer: Know Details
- Lifestyle Carrots: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks & Recipes
- Sports Dutch MotoGP is a race you do not want to miss!
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift To Get Four Airbags, Sunroof & New Petrol Engine
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Alcatel 1X, Alcatel 3 and Alcatel 3X official renders leak ahead of MWC 2018
Take a look at these Alcatel smartphones those might be unveiled at MWC 2018.
At the MWC 2018 that is all set to debut on Monday in Barcelona, Alcatel is likely to unveil a set of smartphones under the revamped lineup. The company has not revealed any information on what to expect from the new smartphone lineup, but the Twitter-based tipster Evan Blass has given us a good look at what to expect next week by revealing the official renders of these phones.
Based on the post by Evan Blass, the company is gearing up to unveil three smartphones dubbed Alcatel 1X, Alcatel 3, and Alcatel 3X at the tech show next week. The renders leaked by him show the design at both the front and rear of these phones clearly.
This smartphone is seen in the black color variant with a standstone-like finish. The device is also likely to be announced in gray and blue color variants as we have seen in the previous leaks. The Alcatel 1X is said to arrive with a full-screen design with 18:9 aspect ratio display, a selfie camera at the top bezel and a sensor at the right. The bezel at the bottom is seen to be bare and a 3.5mm audio jack on the device. There is no fingerprint sensor at the back but only a single rear camera sensor along with LED flash.
The Alcatel 3 is also said to rock an 18:9 display with thin bezels at the top and bottom. The rear panel seems to have a blue reflective coating like glass but it is coated or polished metal. There is a fingerprint sensor at the rear and an audio jack at the top.
The render of the Alcatel 3X shows that it could be a slight upgrade than the Alcatel 3. It also has a full-screen design similar to that of the Alcatel 3X. The distinguishing feature between the two appear to be the presence of dual cameras on the 3X. It seems to have a different design with a concentric circlular design similar to the one we have seen on Asus devices.