- 4 min ago Samsung Galaxy M40, Galaxy A10s tipped to launch in India soon
- 19 min ago HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 Review: Superior performance with low-cost printing
- 33 min ago NASA to place your name on chips aboard Mars 2020 rover
- 49 min ago Redmi Note 7s with 48MP camera to go on sale again on May 29 at Flipkart
- Finance RBI To Infuse Rs 15,000 Crore In June Through OMO
- News 'Student within me accepts you as teacher': Modi tells PMO staff
- Sports La Liga, Real Betis join hands to promote Spanish football internationally
- Automobiles Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Alcatel A7 mid-range smartphone specs leaks ahead of IFA
Alcatel A7 leaked specs show a 5.5-inch Full HD screen, Android 7.0 Nougat and an octa-core CPU
Europe's biggest tech show- IFA is around the corner and the products to be showcased on the event have already started making news online. Alcatel, the former French company is expected to introduce a number of handsets during the six day event. These include Alcatel U5 HD, A3 Plus and A7 XL Android smartphones.
Besides, a new smartphone has also been roped in to take the count to four. As per some images posted by Roland Quandt on Twitter, Alcatel will also announce A7 Android smartphone. Alongside the images, Roland also tweeted a benchmark listing from GFXBench, revealing most of the A7's specifications.
As per the report, Alcatel A7 will be a mid-range handset running the Android 7.0 Nougat. The smartphone will feature a 5.5-inch full HD screen and will be powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor. The smartphone will offer 3 or 4 GB RAM for multitasking and 32GB internal storage.
We might see a dual-lens camera setup at the rear panel with two 16MP sensors. The selfies will be taken care by an 8MP shooter accompanied by a LED flash light. The GFXBench listing shows that the handset's camera will support Autofocus, face-detection, touch-focus and HDR.
If Alcatel anytime plans to launch the handset in India, it is expected to be priced around Rs. 15,000 and will fight the likes of sub Rs. 15k handsets from Lenovo, Xiaomi, Honor, Oppo/Vivo, etc.
Stay tuned on GIZBOT for more updates.