- 55 min ago Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- 1 hr ago Kingston Throned As The Number One DRAM Module Supplier For 16th Consecutive Year
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Vivo U10 To Offer 6.35” HD Display, 5,000mAh Battery And 18W Charger In Box
- 2 hrs ago OnePlus Music Festival To Feature Performances From Katy Perry, Dua Lipa
- Movies Otha Seruppu Size 7 Is A Must-watch: Critics Hail Parthiban's Latest!
- Automobiles Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- Lifestyle Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- News Never asked for imposing Hindi over other regional languages: Amit Shah
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Sports India vs South Africa: 2nd T20I Live Update: India, SA eager for win in Mohali
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Alleged iPhone 8 renders show dual selfie cameras
Selfie lovers may want to grab this phone
Up until now, we have seen a fair share of rumors regarding the design of the iPhone 8. While most of them have suggested that the upcoming iPhone is going to sport a bezel-less display, a new leak suggests otherwise.
The renders are claimed to be based on a highly detailed CAD file of the "iPhone 8's" chassis, which is obtained from a reliable source in the accessory industry. Now, we can't guarantee you the authenticity of these images. So you better take them with a grain of salt. However, as there have been reports indicating the iPhone 8 launch would get delayed, you might enjoy looking at these images for the time being.
Scroll down to know what have we found out from the new renders.
Keeping in line with some of the earlier rumors, these renders also show iPhone 8 sporting a glass back. This means that the Apple smartphone would offer support for wireless charging.
Rear vertical dual-camera setup
This shouldn't come as a surprise. Almost all the leaks have suggested that the iPhone 8 would feature vertically arranged dual cameras on its back.
The only new thing is that there is a flash placed in the middle of the two sensors. The camera setup has a slight bump as well.
No bezel-less display
Well, truth to be told, we are quite disappointed by this. As you can see from the renders, the display of the handset is surrounded by bezels, especially at the top and the bottom.
Flushed Home Button
Contradicting with past leaks, these renders show that the iPhone 8 would have a flushed home button. It is quite surprising since almost all the rumors by far have said that the smartphone would not have a physical home button and the fingerprint sensor would be embedded into the display.
Dual front cameras
According to the same leak, the iPhone 8 would ship with dual front facing cameras. We actually think that this could be possible.
The leak further reveals that the display of the iPhone 8 would be larger than that of the iPhone 7. The basic variant is expected to feature a 5-inch screen, while the display of the Plus variant will be increased to 5.8 inches.
Moreover, the 10th-anniversary model will have a slightly taller, wider and thicker body compared to last year's model.