TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Samsung Galaxy J5: Alleged photos Leaked with Polycarbonate Body, What Else?
The Samsung Galaxy J5 has been the object of various rumor for quite sometime now. The phone is yet again in news! This time, the photos of the yet-to be released Galaxy J5 smartphone got leaked during its visit to the Chinese certification company TENAA.
As seen in the photos, the Galaxy J5 is likely to come with a generic design, polycarbonate body, and a removable back cover.
Moreover, on the specification front, the so-called Galaxy J5 is expected to have a 5-inch display with 720p, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC, 1.5GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front shooter and a 2,600mAh battery.
Also this device will be shipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop on top of new TouchWiz which debuted with the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge.
As of now, there is no official report about the pricing and availability of the device and we are expecting more information to surface in the upcoming days.