- 1 hr ago Oppo Reno7 To Feature Identical Design As The Reno6; Might Launch Soon
- 2 hrs ago Sony's Latest 8K Bravia Smart TV Costs A Whopping Rs. 13 Lakh, Find Out Why
- 4 hrs ago Realme V11s 5G With Dimensity 810 Launched; What's Different From Standard Realme V11?
- 5 hrs ago Airtel, Reliance Jio, And Vi Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 200: Which One To Get
- News Child of a tea seller is addressing UN for fourth time: PM Modi hails strength of Indian democracy
- Sports IPL 2021: RR vs DC: Match report: Delhi Capitals bowlers snuff out Royals challenge
- Finance This Company Has Declared Rs 80/Share As Its Final Dividend: Know Details
- Lifestyle From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Automobiles TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- Movies Akshay Kumar Shares Heart-Melting Picture With Nitara On Her Birthday
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Android 10 Goes Official: Here Are The New Features
Google has introduced its latest mobile OS -- the Android 10. The company has been testing this software for the last few months, and the stable version is now available for Google Pixel series of smartphones. Like every year, the OS comes with a plethora of new features. Here is everything new about the software.
Top Features Of Android 10 OS
This feature can be used to add subtitles to self-made videos, audio recordings, and podcasts without using the internet.
Android 10 natively supports smart reply. The OS automatically suggests a bunch of messages (including emojis) as a reply to a text or an e-mail.
The built-in sound amplifier on the Android 10 OS will reduce the background noise and boost the primary sound to make it more audible. The company claims that this feature will be useful in scenarios like taking calls in a busy room or a marketplace.
Google introduced the gesture-based navigation on the Android 9 Pie. Now, the company has improvised the same on Android 10 which works more efficiently. Swiping right lets you switch apps while swiping left will allow you to go back. Swiping from the center will bring you to the home screen.
Android 10 now natively supports dark theme or dark mode, which converts the entire UI into black color. Google claims that besides the visual advantage, dark theme will also help the phone to save battery.
Improved Privacy Settings
Android 10 now comes with better privacy settings, where, the owner of the device can control data and permission accessed by an app.
Faster Security Updates
With Android 10 OS update, the device can install the security patch without rebooting. The security updates will be available directly from the Google Play system updates.
Digital Wellbeing also gets a major haul, it now offers more insights of the app usage pattern, helping users to manage their smartphone usage time.
With this feature, users can select the apps that they want to access for a specific period.