- Movies Kajal Aggarwal Is Elegance Personified In These Stunning Clicks
- News This is what BJP MP Shobha Karandlaje told Malala Yousafzai on J&K Tweet
- Sports India Vs South Africa 1st T20I in Dharamsala, Live Score: Both teams eye winning start
- Lifestyle Sebaceous Horn Devil’s Horn: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Android 10 Goes Official: Here Are The New Features
Google has introduced its latest mobile OS -- the Android 10. The company has been testing this software for the last few months, and the stable version is now available for Google Pixel series of smartphones. Like every year, the OS comes with a plethora of new features. Here is everything new about the software.
Top Features Of Android 10 OS
This feature can be used to add subtitles to self-made videos, audio recordings, and podcasts without using the internet.
Android 10 natively supports smart reply. The OS automatically suggests a bunch of messages (including emojis) as a reply to a text or an e-mail.
The built-in sound amplifier on the Android 10 OS will reduce the background noise and boost the primary sound to make it more audible. The company claims that this feature will be useful in scenarios like taking calls in a busy room or a marketplace.
Google introduced the gesture-based navigation on the Android 9 Pie. Now, the company has improvised the same on Android 10 which works more efficiently. Swiping right lets you switch apps while swiping left will allow you to go back. Swiping from the center will bring you to the home screen.
Android 10 now natively supports dark theme or dark mode, which converts the entire UI into black color. Google claims that besides the visual advantage, dark theme will also help the phone to save battery.
Improved Privacy Settings
Android 10 now comes with better privacy settings, where, the owner of the device can control data and permission accessed by an app.
Faster Security Updates
With Android 10 OS update, the device can install the security patch without rebooting. The security updates will be available directly from the Google Play system updates.
Digital Wellbeing also gets a major haul, it now offers more insights of the app usage pattern, helping users to manage their smartphone usage time.
With this feature, users can select the apps that they want to access for a specific period.