- just now Samsung Galaxy A21 Renders Leak Complete Design Ahead Of Launch
- 11 min ago Apple’s Siri Voice Assistant To Get Better With Latest Acquisition
- 19 min ago Try Dolby On For Studio-Grade Audio-Video Recording On Phone
- 1 hr ago Oppo Reno Ace 2 5G Official Launch Set For April 13: Expected Features
- Automobiles Car Sales Report In March 2020: Tata Motors Registers A Massive 68% Sales Decline
- News Tablighi Jamaat members hid in 16 different Mosques in Delhi
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Is Coaxing Wife And Fitness Queen Kareena Kapoor Khan To Give Yoga Lessons
- Finance Amid Covid19 GST Simplified: E-way Bill Validity Extended, 10% ITC Deferred
- Sports Coronavirus in sport: FIFA postpones U-17 Women's World Cup to be held in India
- Lifestyle Why Bats Themselves Don’t Get Infected By Viruses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max’s making cost is just Rs. 35,000
Apple announced three models in the iPhone 11 series in September with the iPhone 11 Pro being the most expensive model. In India, the top-end model of the device with 512GB storage space is priced at Rs. 1,41,900.
It is common that the total cost of manufacturing the device will be much lower than its selling price. Going by the same, the manufacturing cost of the iPhone 11 Pro Max including the spare parts and components reportedly cost just $490.50 (approx. Rs. 35,000), claims a report by TechInsights after disassembling the iPhone 11 Pro Max and estimating the cost of the components.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB Actual Cost
The report has come up with a table showing the cost of the iPhone 11 Pro Max components and the price of the same. Check out the table breaking down the cost of the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
|Applications Processor||$64 (approx. Rs. 4,570)|
|Baseband Processor||$25.5 (approx. Rs. 1,820)|
|Battery||$10.50 (approx. Rs. 750)|
|Camera / Image||$73.5 (approx. Rs. 5,248)|
|Connectivity||$10.50 (approx. Rs. 750)|
|Display / Touchscreen||$66.5 (approx. Rs. 4,748)|
|Memory: Non-Volatile**||$58 (approx. Rs. 4,141)|
|Memory: Volatile||$11.50 (approx. Rs. 821)|
|Mixed Signal||$1.5 (approx. Rs. 107)|
|Non-Electronics||$61 (approx. Rs. 4,355)|
|Other||$21 (approx. Rs. 1,500)|
|Power Management / Audio||$10.50 (approx. Rs. 750)|
|RF Component||$30 (approx. Rs. 2,142)|
|Sensor||$1.5 (approx. Rs. 107)|
|Substrates||$16.50 (approx. Rs. 1,178)|
|Supporting Materials||$7.5 (approx. Rs. 535)|
|Final Assembly & Test||$21 (approx. Rs. 1,500)|
|Total||$490.50 (approx. Rs. 35,000)|
Notably, the manufacturing cost of the Samsung Galaxy S10+ is $420 (approx. Rs. 30,000) and that of the Huawei Mate 30 Pro is $364 (approx. Rs. 18,100).
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Specifications
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max adorns a tall 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR display with a resolution of 2688 x 1242 pixels. Like the other models in the iPhone 11 series, the iPhone 11 Pro Max makes use of a six-core Apple A13 Bionic processor with a Neural Engine. Running iOS 13, the iPhone 11 Pro features 12MP triple cameras at the rear arranged in a squarish camera module in a triangular form.
At the front, it has a 12MP front-facing camera with Retina Flash, slo-mo video recording support, 4K video recording and more. The battery in the iPhone 11 Pro Max is touted to arrive with up to 20 hours of battery life and support for Qi wireless charging.