- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Naib urges Afghanistan batsmen to keep calm, play full 50 overs
- News Striking doctors want media coverage for meeting with Mamata for ‘transparency'
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
iPhone 8 256GB model with OLED display might cost $1,000
Apple iPhone 8 to cost around $1000.
Lately, we reported that Apple has acquired 70 million OLED displays from Samsung for the upcoming iPhone 8. We have seen a number of leaks and speculations regarding the anniversary edition of iPhone.
The presence of OLED display on the upcoming iPhone is rumored to increase the price of the smartphone taking it over $1000. Now, this turns out to be partially true. If the recent rumors are anything to go by, the 64GB model of iPhone 8 might be priced starting $850 (approx. Rs. 55,000). The price of the high-end model with 256GB storage space might go up to $1000 (approx. Rs. 64,900), thanks to the OLED display.
The recent rumors suggest that the next iPhone will feature a 5.8-inch display. It is said that the Cupertino tech giant will bid adieu to the home button below the display in favor of the Functional Area. This could be something like the Touch Bar on the MacBook. This is possible only with the use of the OLED display from Samsung, but it comes at a cost.
As per Steven Milunovich, an UBS analyst, the base model of the iPhone 8 could be priced much higher than the base model of its predecessors. He is known for his accurate prediction of iPhone 7 prices last year at the same time. For now, the Galaxy S8 Plus is the only flagship smartphone with an OLED display. This smartphone with 6GB RAM is expected to be priced at $1030 (approx. Rs. 66,000).