TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
The upcoming iPhones will be announced on Tuesday at an event to be held in California. There are claims that these phones will be dubbed iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
According to the latest information from the developer Steve Troughton-Smith on Twitter (via: MacRumors), the RAM capacity that we can expect to see in these upcoming iPhones has come to light. The upcoming 5.8-inch iPhone X with OLED display and the 5.5-inch iPhone 8 Plus are said to arrive with 3GB RAM while the iPhone 8 with a 4.7-inch screen is believed to feature 2GB RAM.
These claims from the developer are in line with the information that came from the trustworthy KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo. The analyst suggested that the two larger models among the three devices lined up for tomorrow's launch will have 3GB RA and that the smaller one will continue to employ 2GB RAM as in the previous models.
Kuo stated that the DRAM transfer speed in the iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will be faster than that of the last year's iPhone 7 by 10% to 15% in order to enable better AR performance. However, the same is yet to be confirmed by the company.
When it comes to the existing models of the iPhone, the iPhone 7 Plus comes with 3GB RAM while the smaller model - the iPhone 7 has 2GB RAM. The higher RAM capacity in the Plus variant is meant to support the dual rear camera setup on the device. Likewise, this year too, the large models - the iPhone X and iPhone 8 Plus are said to arrive with dual rear cameras with the tenth-anniversary edition model featuring a new vertical arrangement for the two camera lenses.
The launch of the iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will happen on September 12. WE can get to know more details about these upcoming iPhones at the event. Besides the iPhones, the company is expected to unveil a new 4K Apple TV, the Apple Watch Series 3, and software such as iOS 11, WatchOS and tvOS.